RePower Columbia is seeking applicants to fill the role of Solar Sales Specialist to assist in the generation and completion of solar leads and referrals, as well as, offer whole home performance solutions. Our ideal candidate is an outgoing, friendly, honest, and pro-active MHIC-certified sales professional. S/he enjoys teaching homeowners about energy and their homes. The ultimate goal of this position is to provide a service that exceeds customer expectations, and maximizes impact to customer in regards to access to comfort, safety, and energy efficiency.
- Educate customers on the function and cost savings of a solar system, while determining the right financial path for them to GO Solar!
- Generate leads from within our comprehensive book of business.
- Follow up on appointments set through EZ Green Home’s other lines of service.
- Determine if a home qualifies for a solar system.
- Close sales in customers’ homes using our interactive sales tools.
- Recommend whole home solutions such as smart technology and home retrofit upgrades to homeowners.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service and client relationship management skills.
- Proven track-record in sales, upselling and/or referrals
- Enthusiasm for energy conservation, home performance, and making an impact for homeowners.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts in layman’s terms to consumers.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Dependable transportation is required.
- Computer proficiency, experience with Windows-based office applications required.
- MHIC License preferred.
- Experience in solar preferred.
- BPI certified or home retrofit experience preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce and data-entry preferred.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a very high commission-only position. Some Saturday work is required.
TO APPLY: Submit cover letter and resume to REPOWER Columbia’s Solar Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org