We are a fun, fast-growing start-up hiring engaging and motivated people looking for a career with advancement opportunity. No experience necessary – just a passion to meet people, talk and learn about energy, and team player with a great attitude.
You will be given a schedule of pre-set appointments, meet with homeowners and talk with them about their home. You will install products like LED lights and smart power strips to help them save money and reduce their energy consumption. We provide in-house training and will certify the right candidate to become a BPI Building Analyst – the industry standard of home performance.
- Strong customer service, and client relationship management skillsGreat communicator
- Great communicatorAbility to work independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Experience using mobile apps and online formsProven track-record in sales and/or referrals
- Proven track-record in sales and/or referralsEnthusiasm for home performance, solar, and making an impact for homeowners.
- Enthusiasm for home performance, solar, and making an impact for homeowners.Full-time availability Monday – Friday with some Saturday work required.
- Full-time availability Monday – Friday with some Saturday work required.
- Personal vehicle, clean driving record
- Willing to have a background check and take drug test
This job doesn’t have any cold-calling or high pressure sales. It is an opportunity to talk with people about how they can save energy, transition to solar and improve their home’s comfort, safety and energy efficiency.
Email your resume and a short note answering: ‘Why are you a good fit for this role?’ to our Operations Manager at email@example.com.