Safety Measures to Protect You from COVID-19
At EZ Green Home health and safety is our TOP priority. As of today, EZ Green Home is not aware of any representative who is showing symptoms of the virus. As part of our commitment to the safety of our community we have implemented a robust COVID-19 response policy and have taken steps to limit the spread of the virus including, but not limited to:
- All EZ Green Home representatives are required to submit daily temperatures to management prior to interacting with any customer or any other company representative. Representatives who have a fever or are living with any symptomatic individuals are asked to stay home and follow additional testing and quarantining guidelines.
- EZ Green Home has disinfected our office and warehouse facilities as well as all inventory and will continue to do so on a daily basis and as new inventory is received. Field Technicians are required to sanitize their equipment and tools between each appointment.
- Field Representatives are required to use personal protective equipment including gloves and face masks at all times, as well as shoe booties if entering a residence.
- All representatives will practice six feet social distancing whenever possible and use non-contact methods of greeting.
- All representatives will practice proper hand-washing techniques and sanitize their hands often between washings.
- Customers will be contacted on the day of their appointment prior to our arrival and asked if they or anyone in their home are experiencing any symptoms of the virus. If so, EZ Green Home will ask them to reschedule their appointment for a date at least 14 days after symptoms cease.
We recognize that this is an unprecedented time and appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your home. Please do not hesitate to call us with any questions you may have.